RisKonsults Privacy Statement
What We Do
RIsKonsults provides a range of services in the information security and privacy management space geared towards assisting organizations protect their valuable data and information. Our services include:
- Research and insights
- Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) Consulting Services
- Privacy Management Program Consultancy Services
- IT Auditing
- TX-RAMP Gap Assessment and Implementation Consultancy Services
- Project Management Consulting
Information We Collect
When you seek any assistance, register for any of our events, or access our content, you provide us with personal information that includes your name, email, phone number and possibly demographic information relating to your job role. If you are not a paid member of RISKONSULTS services, you may choose to provide us with basic contact information to receive updates about our services and events.
What data we collect:
When you visit our website, we may automatically collect certain information including:
- Unique browser identifiers
- IP addresses
- Operating system information
- Device identifiers
- Internet connection information
- Details about your interactions with RISKONSULTS websites and apps
How we collect data:
- When you establish or maintain your account or communicate with our team.
- When you view or download our website content.
- When you register to attend or while you attend an RISKONSULTS event.
We may use “cookies” to store small pieces of non-personal identifiable data on your computer’s hard drive in accordance with your internet browser settings to provide enhanced and customized browser experience.
How We Use Information We Collect
We will use your information to:
- Provide you with, or improve upon, our products and services and respond to requeststhat you initiate.
- Send you information in accordance with your specified areas of interest.
- Gain additional information about you from other sources in furtherance of RISKONSULTS’, and RISKONSULTS’ clients’, business and marketing objectives.
- Comply with your preferences and do-not-contact requests.
- Comply with the law and protect our rights and safety or the rights and safety of others.
- On the basis of implied or express consent, such as to send you marketing communications and to customize content you see on our website.
Sharing with third parties:
We do not sell the personal information we collect to third parties. At times, RISKONSULTS may make the minimal level of your contact information available to vendors that provide services to RISKONSULTS in order to service you.
We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We may retain information that no longer identifies you indefinitely.
Changes to Our Privacy Statement
We may update this privacy statement periodically to reflect changes to our information practices. Changes take effect immediately upon posting. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Questions regarding the content, meaning, enforcement, compliance or concerns regarding this Privacy Statement should be directed via e-mail to email@example.com